2014年10月23日木曜日

Thank you for waiting...*



Hi Miki-san,

Time flies.... crazy!   Even though I would like to enjoy every moment with my family, friends and myself.

So,  how are you?  I like what you wrote last time. I think everybody had kind of experience like yours even though it was slightly different issue.  It does not surprise me that you used to be extremely shy.  You would not have been sensitive to feeling of the other people if you had never felt that kind of emotion. 
Anyway, now you are here and happy....anything else???


Well.... recently, I have been thinking about 'waiting.'   For me, it is really a challenge to 'wait' for something and somebody...  even though basically I always keep my friends waiting... like this blog!
'Waiting' is to accept, respect for others' stance and something that is not yourself. and you can not always control.  It is always out of your hands. 
Belatedly, I have been learning this through a relationship with my little K now. And I can not help saying  that it is wonderful thing but soooo difficult sometimes!  
 I would say that I would be a lovely mature woman when I manage to do this perfectly!  

This is rocky road but I believe it is worth it!

Have a lovely day!!


T

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿